Topics covered in this level:
- Studying Al-Qai’dah an-Noranyah.
- Memorizing the 30th part of Quran (Joz' 'Amma)
Course goals and benefits:
- Al-Qaeda Al-Norania is a tool through which, hearing, pronunciation, reading and writing skills will be acquired for those who wish to learn Arabic and the Holy Quran. It is also the easiest way to learn reading and sentence construction. Nevertheless, it makes learning tajweed for adults practically easier without having to study the advanced rules theoretically.
- Students who have never studied neither Arabic nor Tajweed. This is the level upon which all other levels are built.
At the end of this level, the student is expected to:
- Aquire the ability to read the Arabic letters and correctly pronounce consonants and vowels with their varieties
- Distinguish between proximate and similar letters both in sound and written formats.
- Start with the 30th part of Quran (Juz' ‘Amma), as it contains short Surahs. This goves a sense of achievement and helps the students to accomplish more. The 30th part of Quran (Juz' Amma), with its short surahs, are what Muslims usually use in their daily prayers. It serves as the launching point to memorizing the whole Quran. Allah is the supporter.